Conceria Nuvolari – a family company located in the Italian region Marche – is specialized in the production and marketing of high quality and selected goat and cross-bred sheepskins , mainly targeted for the footwear, leather goods and clothing industries.
Directed by Sara Santori, the company stands out for its young and qualified organizational structure and for its advanced technical-instrumental-technological production procedures.
Focusing on innovation and sustainability, we are able to offer high-end certified articles made in conformity with the best protocols and regulations.
At the last edition of Linea Pelle fair Milan we presented an entirely metal free and biodegradable collection and a Graphene Leather, a real innovation for its high strength and its antibacterial properties.
Thanks to advanced research laboratories, Conceria Nuvolari (which is an innovative SME) has developed patents for metal free and biodegradable articles, that not only keep the traditional nature of leather products unchanged but even enhance their durability, breathability, thermoregulation, color fastness, tear strenght and abrasion resistance.
Among our latest accomplishments:
- A new color palette made up of both glossy and matte colors.
- An improved concept of personalized prints, which enables to keep the metal free and biodegradable nature of our articles unchanged.
- A new set of water-repellent and anti-drop leathers.
- We added to our suede/velour offer new items with a glitter effect made with a biodegradable recycled plastic finish.
- The article Allure® section was enriched with the Allure Brush nappa finished with a wax that gives an extraordinary shine without altering its biodegradability.
- Last but not the least : the hyper-breathable Skin Goat® lining made with the Nature-L® tanning method, which combines two innovations in a single article.
Conceria Nuvolari has recently analyzed the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of the Nature-L® production (metal free and biodegradable articles ) using the PEF (Product Environmental Footprint) method in order to test (through a study carried out by the Politecnico di Milano) its environmental impact compared to the one of leather tanned with traditional methods. The results of our study were made public during the CSR and social innovation exhibition at Bocconi University in Milan in September 2020. Mrs. Sara Santori stated: “our tests confirm that the impact of the tanning process used in the production of Nature-L® items is sustainable”.
Conceria Nuvolari is part of the Leather Working Group . LWG is an international, not-for-profit membership organisation responsible for the world’s largest leather sustainability program.